HomeAboutContactImage Map

August 2, 2013

You Ain't Never Had a Friend Like Me

 Day 2 : Today's prompt is:  If you had three wishes what would they be and why?

*Ten awesome points to whoever gets the title reference!*

Let's see, if I were a superhero, my wishes would be for an end to world hunger, war, and for good to always triumph over evil. I, however, am not a superhero. I'm a 22 year old college student. So here are my very realistic wishes.

One: I'd wish for a closet that refreshed every season to my tastes and needs so that I'd never have to go shopping again. Yes, I'm a girl who hates shopping. NOTHING EVER FITS RIGHT.

Two: For wish number two, I'd really like the winning Powerball numbers. I could really use that $290 million to pay off our school loans and to pay my parents mortgage, and to make sure all my aunts, uncles, cousins, friends can live comfortably. I'd probably donate some to church too.
Three: Obviously, this game doesn't include "Da Rules" from the Fairly OddParents so I'm gonna go with unlimited wishes for wish number three. That way I can include stuff like world peace, food for everyone, a library for my bedroom, and for men to stop leaving the toilet seat up.

What would you ask for if you got 3 wishes?

XO - Monny


Blogging Challenge

7 comments :

  1. I love your last line about not leaving the toilet seat up. I mean come on guys...is it that hard to put the seat down? && a closet that restocks it self, should have made that one of my wishes!

    xo. Kailagh

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's ridiculous! My dad, brother, and boyfriend just don't seem to get it! The closet would be perfect!

      Delete
  2. I'll take 10 points for Aladdin. Love that you did that title. And so far, so good with your challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay I'm glad someone got it! I was nervous no one would! I already have tomorrow post written so I feel like I'm on the ball.

      Delete
  3. Was so going to say Aladdin too!!! One of my favorites :) You must of read my mind about the toilet set. My fiance seems to be forgetting today that girls live here also....If you're able to find the closet that does that, please let me know. I'm right there with you on nothing fitting right! I cant even count the endless number of times I've had to put the most adorable outfit back on the rack

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! 10 points for you too! The worst is when you go to the bathroom in the middle of the night and don't look first. So much rage haha.

      Delete
    2. Haha. I could write a whole post on pet peeves lol. I'm bad I know!

      Delete

I love reading your comments and I try respond to every one. Thanks for reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Boldly Inspired Design