HomeAboutContactImage Map

August 23, 2013

I'd Rather Be Naked

Hey y'all (did I say that right?)

Monday is the first day of school so I figured I should probably do my wash considering how I have nothing to wear.

Since I have to sit and wait for my wash to be done, I figured I should write a post about my love/hate (mostly hate) relationship with laundry.

LOVE:
I love to hold clothes when they're fresh out of the dryer.  Mmm toasty.

I love smelling the fabric softener scent leftover from the wash.

I love being able to look at all of my clean clothes and making outfits in my head.

I love arranging my closet by type and color so I know exactly what's in my inventory.

I love looking fabulous and posting that ish on Instagram in an #ootd post.

HATE:
I hate sorting laundry. Darks? Whites? Nah, throw it all in the same load. Ain't nobody got time for that!

I hate folding. Period. I just hang as many pieces of clothing as humanly possibly.

I hate matching socks. I just throw them all into my drawer and hope it's easy to find a match when I'm in a hurry. Also, the sock monster? He's real.

And if I didn't throw a first world problem into the mix, it wouldn't be a party so here's one for you. I hate that even when all of my clothes are clean and neatly hanging in the closet, I still have nothing to wear.

Whoops, the washer beeped just as I finished "airing out my dirty laundry." Just in tiiiime.

What's your least favorite part of laundry day?

XO - Monny

5 comments :

  1. Our dryer doesn't ever stop, it will continue to dry until your clothes have cremated. So I hate having to stick close to the house during laundry time.

    Also, once it's clean I don't want to deal with it. Folding and putting away, blah!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favorite part is when my husband puts his own clothes away lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Folding, I freaking hate folding.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My least part of laundry is doing laundry. I hate it all.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't mind folding, its the putting away. My spare bedroom bed has been converted to my closet.. ha!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and I try respond to every one. Thanks for reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Boldly Inspired Design