HomeAboutContactImage Map

August 2, 2013

About Me: I'll Probably Crash & Burn

Welcome to my first monthly blogging challenge, or as I like to call it, "The challenge that ended before it even started." Here's the deal, I've never finished any challenge ever in my life. This one from the Northeast Bloggers Network is perfect because I feel obligated to post every day YAY! Without further ado, here is my first post for the August Blogging Challenge.

DAY 1 : Who are you?  Introduce us to you!

Oh boy do I love to spew random info talk about myself. My name is Monica and I just turned 22 (HOLLA). I've been dating my boyfriend Kris for 5 and a half years and probably won't get married for a while because we're starving college students. 
I probably shouldn't admit that the "prom pose" was my idea.

I'm starting my last undergrad semester in 24 days and then I'll hopefully be accepted to a Doctorate of Audiology program for next fall. I love hearing and ear stuff and I will probably die if I don't get in. 

My best friends Amy and Sarah are perfect. They love me even though I send them hideous Snapchats every day and complain about my boobs being nonexistent too small. 

I live at home with my parents and I work on the weekends to pay for my train pass to school (#commuterproblems). I kinda can't wait until school starts so I have more fodder for my blog posts. Public transportation is a goldmine.

I love to read, tweet, pin, tumbl, Instagram, and blog. At some point, I'm sure you'll realize that I'm a huge geek and drop me like a hot potato. I love Harry Potter, Lord of the Rings, Game of Thrones, and oxford commas.  I also love snuggling with dogs and babies, painting my nails, screaming at the tv while watching Philly sports, photo-bombing, and popping bubble wrap. I'd also be lying if I said I wasn't a fan of beer, wine, and vodka.
Yes, I dressed up as Tonks for a Harry Potter movie premiere.
I love to drink tea too fast and it's always gone before I know it. Hence, The Empty Teacups. If there's anything else you'd like to know, check out my about me tab at the top of the page or talk to me on The Tweeter.


 XO - Monny
Blogging Challenge

4 comments :

  1. fun post! i love harry potter too - and so cute that you dressed up as tonks for the movies :) i had some amazing stories back when i did public transportation, so can't wait to read yours too!
    -- jackie @ jade and oak

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I can't wait til I'm back on the train. I made so many facebook status updates last year about the it!

      Delete
  2. I love Harry Potter and Game of Thrones too! And that "prom pose" with the life jackets...perfect haha :)

    -Lauren @ Sophisticated Sass

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're awesome! The prom pose is so lame, I love it!

      Delete

I love reading your comments and I try respond to every one. Thanks for reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Boldly Inspired Design