HomeAboutContactImage Map

August 26, 2013

Someone's Got a Bad Case of the Mondays

It's Monday, bloggers and bloggettes! Today is my last first day of school for my undergrad career. It's bittersweet (mostly bitter). The sweet part is when Megan wished me a happy first day on the Twitter. She's the best.

Since I decided that the only way to get through last night's VMAs was with alcohol, I did not have my head in the blogger game. So as a cop-out, I'm accepting another Liebster award! Thank you to one of my bloggy bffs, Ashten for nominating me. ♡
Since I did this pretty recently, I've only found one newish blogger to nominate. Hello, Allison!
Also, since I'm writing this post in the shitty Blogger app on the train, I'm skipping the rules and 11 random facts part. You can find out some weird stuff about me here.

Interview time!

1. How do you handle managing you blog and "real life" ? I don't tell my mom cuz she'll probably think it's weird. And I'm not entirely sure how it's gonna work out with school just yet. Will keep you posted.
2. What is your biggest pet peeve? People who mispronounce ask as aks.
3. What is the best blog post you’ve written so far? I'm fond of this one when I complain about kids and this one where I complain about work and this one where I tell you awkward things about myself.
4. What is your favorite movie and why? The Sound of Music because Julie Andrews.
5. What is your favorite social media? TWITTER Why is it your favorite? Because I can post how often I want And no one will judge.
6. Tell me who your hero is and why. My mom because she always puts everyone before herself and does whatever she can to make sure her family is taken care of.
7. Wizards or vampires? Wizards duh. If you say vampires, you can't sit with us.
8. When are you the happiest? When Kris and I talk about our future.
9. What is your favorite quote? Since I can't think of anything else, "Winter is coming."
10. Why did you start blogging? Because I was bored, and needed a better way to procrastinate my school work than watching the Steve Wilkos show.
11. Favorite food to eat on your “cheat” day. I have the kind of metabolism that lets me eat whatever the hell I want and not gain an ounce. So I guess I'll say my favorite food, which is mashed potatoes. :)

Time to do the whole go to classes and learn thingy. Have a great day, everyone!
XO - Monny

5 comments :

  1. Awww!! Thanks girl! Have fun gettin your learn on!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck at school! And yes, the Sound of Music is awesome! And I totally agree with you about the not telling your mom thing.. the only person in my real life who knows about this blog is my boyfriend. Everyone else would be all over me about it haha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Having awesome metabolism is the BEST! I love eating anything I want.

    ReplyDelete
  4. YAY! You drink Summer Shandy too! I got called weird for drinking it. The Very Berry Shandy is my fave though.

    p.s. I hate you for having such an amazing metabolism, JEALOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the nomination! I can't wait to do it!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and I try respond to every one. Thanks for reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Boldly Inspired Design