HomeAboutContactImage Map

August 21, 2013

Gratitude: week 4

Every time I look through my pics for Insta-gratitude, I realize that I post really weird/random shiz. Anyway, here is everything I'm grateful for this week as shown through Instagram photos.
One: Irish heritage and the chorus of angel voices that is Celtic Woman. And tea....lots of tea.

Two: Almost edible pasta dinner that cost less than $2 dollars. Desperate college cooking for the win!

Three: 4gLTE internet on my phone for when the home Virgin Mobile internet shits the bed(which is often).

Four: Happy I still have my toes even though the Pillsbury dough boy has it out for me.

Five: Booboo bunny for the next time the Pillsbury crescent rolls jump out of the fridge

Six: Buffalo bites and hard cider

Seven: No students were injured.

Eight: Ice cream with a fork is still better than no ice cream.

Nine: 80 oz. of my one true love Ranch!!!


Insert Classy Here - Gratitude
Linking up with Steph for Insta-Gratitude. You can follow my Instagram posts here.

XO - Monny

2 comments :

  1. I literlly LOL'd at #3! And I'm sorry but buffalo bites, ranch, and ice cream all in the same post?! A girl after my own heart! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that they actually responded to you :) Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and I try respond to every one. Thanks for reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Boldly Inspired Design