HomeAboutContactImage Map

August 8, 2013

Frozen Bullsh*t

Day 8: Today's prompt is: Beat the heat and share a snow related memory
I'm not really a snow person. This probably has to do with the fact that every time I went into the snow as a kid, my sister and brother would gang up on me and I'd end up with frozen tears and a shirt full of that godforsaken white stuff. I'm such a sissy. This is usually what I looked like during winter.

My favorite memory of snow was my freshman year of college. Amy and I wanted to go to Walmart because we were out of queso and chips. We missed the last shuttle so we walked uphill all the way to the student lot and then had to dig out her car when we got there. We had an awesome time and stopped to take pictures on the way up.


 Do you hate the snow as much as I do?

XO - Monny

Blogging Challenge

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments and I try respond to every one. Thanks for reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Boldly Inspired Design