HomeAboutContactImage Map

August 12, 2013

Hot Bloggers and Best Friends

Hey all, I've been slacking in the blogging department for the last few couple days so it's time to get back on track. I'm behind on the August Blogging Challenge so I'll abbreviate this post and give you a two-fer.

Day 11: Today's prompt is: Your 5 Favorite Blogs (a.k.a. blog crushes!)

Lord, I crush on everyone in Blogland. How can I pick just 5? Alright first, I love all the ladies on my sidebar. I click over to their blogs all the time. Go check'em out! 

Here are the five blogs I can't go a day without reading.
  1. Erin at Two Thirds Hazel makes you feel like you're one of her friends just by reading her blog. She's so down to earth and her tweets make me laugh out loud all the time.
  2. Erin's best friend Whitney blogs over at I Wore Yoga Pants to Work and this chick seems like so much fun to drink with. She probably has Fireball and Miller Light running in her veins and that's fine by me. Also, every Friday, you can #backthatazzup with her.
  3. Adriana at Dog Hair is an Accessory is also hilarious (see a theme here?) She has a ton of awesome tutorials that helped me out when I started getting serious about this blog.
  4. Sarah at Venus Trapped in Mars is like "ESPN for girls." Get your education on. Also, check out her Saturday Sessions. THEY'RE GOLD.
  5. Shane at Whispering Sweet Nothings is adorable and I love that she understands the "not being able to gain weight" thing that I also deal with. And she writes a lot of lists! 

Day 12: Today's prompt is: What 5 words would your best friend use to describe you?
I asked 5 of my best friends to get some variety for this post. (And because I need some reassurance that people actually like me sometimes)

The most in-depth response I got was from my gingery cousin Greg so his gets the spotlight.

1. Compassionate - you're always considering others' feelings in situations 
2. Scholarly - you take school very seriously and are amazing at it (shut up, you are) 
3. Tenacious - you're so strong in your beliefs and what you want 
4. Spunky - you're very spirited when it comes to blogging and books 
5. Delightful - there's nobody else quite like you, definitely a pleasure to know



Peggy said I am musical, caring, giving, fun, and loving.

I had to drag an answer out of the boyfriend, go figure. He said beautiful, nerdy, smart, sarcastic, and loving.

Sarah said intelligent, supportive, thoughtful, goofy and fun. I'm hoping she means the good kind of goofy though.

Last but not least Amy said beautiful, smart, fashion-forward, silly, and (absolutely) lovely.

AW YOU GUYS MAKE ME BLUSH. I love them.



XO - Monny
Blogging Challenge

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments and I try respond to every one. Thanks for reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Boldly Inspired Design