HomeAboutContactImage Map

September 20, 2013

Gratitude : week 6

Happy FRIDAY (Friday, gotta get down on Friday) Blogland!

I've gone at least 2 weeks without linking up with Steph for Gratitude, so I'm smushing it all into this one post. Don't worry, I didn't stop being grateful for things, I just got lazy.

There are so many things to be grateful for.

ONE: Spontaneous dinner and drinks at the Irish Pub with the boyfriend.

TWO: Finally having a minute to start a book I've had for almost a year. One chapter in and it's just as good as I expected.

THREE: Pumpkin coffee season!

FOUR: Bewley's breakfast tea to wake me up (straight from Ireland Wegman's).

FIVE: Starting the search for grad schools.

SIX: Last minute road trips with Peggy and Dad!

SEVEN: Finally having a picture of Me and Kim after being friends for 2 and a half years.

EIGHT: and discovering different gardens every Monday at Temple Ambler with Kim.

NINE: Finding inspiration in the most unlikely places.

Last, but not least, I'm thankful that there are throwbacks songs like this to start off my weekend.

Insert Classy Here - Gratitude
XO - Monny

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments and I try respond to every one. Thanks for reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Boldly Inspired Design