HomeAboutContactImage Map

September 12, 2013

Blogging About Blogging

Happy Thursday, Bloggers!

Are you ready for today's Blogtember prompt? Discuss ways that blogging or social media has changed you. I'm gonna keep this short and sweet because I have a special visitor today.

Since I started blogging, I've learned that I can actually write stuff worth reading. I also use social media way more than I used to. I mean I was always kind of addicted to Twitter and Pinterest, but blogging has allowed me to become friends with girls all over the country. Since we're all on Twitter and Snapchat all day, erryday, we can talk to each other, no matter what time zone we're in.

I'm also less afraid of putting myself(my weirdness?) out there. I definitely am more comfortable with myself, knowing that everyone else is kinda weird too.
I mean, who wouldn't want to receive Snaps like this?
 And now for today's special guest, drum roll please! I'd like you all to meet my gingery cousin Gregory. Greg and I have been best friends since the day I was born. We have more inside jokes than anyone I know and I know I can talk to him about anything and he'll always have my back(even when I'm dressed like a boy).
Thank God for puberty.
Notice: we're still both blind as bats.

Ohmygosh, his post is so cute. STAHP!
________________________________________________________________________

#12 – How has social media changed my life?

Greetings, internet! The Soulless Avenger here! My name is Gregorius (Stop lying, it’s Greg), Monica has mentioned me a few times before (I’m kind of a big deal) and she has given me the privilege to guest post on her blog!

Social media has recently made my life 95% better. I’ve met this girl on Facebook through my buddy, Mike, a few years ago. It started out just commenting on the same pictures and posts but as the years went by she and I started talking more. Her name is Katie, and I finally had the chance to meet her in person about a month ago! 

A few days after we met I invited her to attend a Harry Potter party with me that my friend and I were throwing. I could go on and on about her and that night but I don’t have time to write a novel! We shared our first kiss that night, this girl who I’ve had a crush on for nearly 2 years! So, how has social media changed my life? It helped me get my first real kiss, and with a girl who I think is wonderful!
_______________________________________________________________________
Well this is the most adorable thing I've ever seen a guy write for his girl. (Unless Kris is reading, just skip over that sentence, babe.) Anyway, claps for Greg for putting himself out there too!

Thanks for reading!

XO - Monny

7 comments :

  1. snapchat me your beautiful (and not weird at all!) face!!! [: nicole_louden
    ps: your cousin's story is cute. i smiled while i read it. [:

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww Greg's story is super cute - and what's more awesome than the first kiss being at a harry potter party :)
    X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love Greg's story! Social media is how I landed my fiance, so I can definitely relate. :) Also, love how blogging can bring the whole world into your own little corner of it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh girl- you know how I love your snap chats.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've never used snap chat, I'm not even sure if I know anyone that uses it besides bloggers. I'm old and lame.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your cousin has a great story about social media. Loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So sweet!! I do quite enjoy your ridiculous snap chats, btw ;) XO, Briana

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and I try respond to every one. Thanks for reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Boldly Inspired Design