HomeAboutContactImage Map

January 13, 2014

Work B**ch

S/O to Britney for the post title. OH IT'S MY 100TH POST.

Hey Blogland! How was your weekend?

I wanted to write this post on Friday, but I didn't quite have the words yet. After Amy took me out to my favorite restaurant on Friday night and I told her all about my first week, it finally started to sink in that I have a grownup job in my field. And now I can tell you all about it.

It. Was. Awesome. 

But really, I can only try to put into words how amazing it was. My bosses are the nicest people I've ever met (dude they took us out to lunch our fourth day on the job) and I felt like I was learning from the very minute I walked into the door. The patients are so sweet and very welcoming.

I found out at the salary/benefits meeting that they were actually hiring two of us which made me super nervous because I'm always terrified to meet new people. As it turns out, my coworker is really cool and we've already discovered that we work pretty well together! We're also similar in a lot of ways so it's awesome to have a new friend. And nothing brings two people together faster than looking inside each other's ears. P.S. - She likes Game of Thrones AND Harry Potter. Obviously, we're soul mates.

I got new work clothes. (someone remind me to do an ootd pic puhlease) I don't have to scan groceries anymore. I get to help the people. This is great.

In case you care what my eardrum looks like.

Here's to another awesome week! See you tomorrow for Sh*t Men Say with Amanda from Voyage of the MeeMee and Danae from Duh! Danae!


5 comments :

  1. You have the most beautiful eardrum I've ever seen! hahah ;)
    Thanks for the link-up shout-out!!!! I seriously can't wait to read everyone's posts!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! So glad you loved your first week!

    Also, congrats on post 100! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's awesome... congrats on your job! I'm so happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so glad it's going so awesome!! Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad your first week went so well!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and I try respond to every one. Thanks for reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Boldly Inspired Design