HomeAboutContactImage Map

October 4, 2013

Friday?

Happy Friday, y'all (I still feel weird saying that)!

I had all intentions of drinking a beer and writing today's blog post before bed last night, but after the beer, I laid my head down to rest my eyes for a minute and woke up NINE HOURS LATER. So, here we are finally getting that post done.

Except, I have no idea what to write. Aw crud. Okay, new plan - write whatever comes into my head. Annnd GO!

Should I bullet it? Yeah sounds good.

  • The new Snapchat update looks like a kindergarten classroom.
  • I made my Earl Grey perfectly today.
  • I can't believe I have an A in math. It is seriously a miracle. But really.
  • Really not looking forward to 7 hours of manual labor today.
  • How does Whitney fit all that into her purse?
  • I bet Kris is jealous of my whistling skills.
  • I should probably answer the questions Meg sent for my blog spotlight. 
  • I should also probably apply to graduate like now.
  • I'm so happy I'm making blog friends!
  • And I'm happy that it's only a little awkward asking people for their numbers.
    • I may or may not have used this line last night.
Linking up with Whitney for #backthatazzupFriday

I think that's about it. Have a fantabulous weekend, everyone!
XO - Monny

5 comments :

  1. Can I have yo numba?? haha! Love it. Glad we already got over that awkward step in our friendship.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that skit "can I have yo numba?" Haha and I always wonder that about those purse posts too.. I can't STAND having clutter in my purse!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I asked people on the blog today if they were be weirded out if I asked for their addresses, I mean sometimes you just want to send people something.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeaaaaaaaah I laughed SO HARD in that email. So hard.

    "The back of yo head is rid-ick-ilus."

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeaaaaaaaah I laughed SO HARD in that email. So hard.

    "The back of yo head is rid-ick-ilus."

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and I try respond to every one. Thanks for reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Boldly Inspired Design