HomeAboutContactImage Map

April 28, 2014

Movies I Haven't Seen

Sitting in my bed, doing nothing but watching movies for the last 5 days reminded me that there are a lot of movies I haven't seen. Once upon a time I even wrote a post about it. My first list included Rocky, American Pie, Pretty Woman, The Sixth Sense, and Anchorman. Since writing that, I watched Pretty Woman and American Pie YAY ME.

So now we're back with another edition of Movies I Haven't Seen.

SIX: Monty Python and the Holy Grail
I don't know anything about this movie, except that everyone and their mother has seen it. Also, I borrowed it from Courtney and have yet to watch it. I might need more convincing.

SEVEN: Bourne Movies
I know I'd love these movies, but I'm too cheap to buy them. Someday someone will lend me their box set and I will join the club for fans of Matt Damon's face.
EIGHT: Chicago
I know all the words to Cell Block Tango. But I haven't seen this one yet. Hmm. I had it coming, I had it coming. I only had myself to blame.

NINE: Breakfast at Tiffany's 
Audrey Hepburn in all her glory. It's on my list, okay? Don't judge me.
TEN: Good Will Hunting
This dvd is downstairs in my living room. I'll probably check that off first since everyone keeps saying "aw you'll love it, Mon." And Matt Damon and Ben Affleck wrote it so I'm all for it.

Back to the wisdom teeth movie marathon!

Is there anything else I should add to my ever-growing list?

7 comments :

  1. I think you would LOVE Monty Python. Totally goofy, sarcastic humor. Seems right up your alley :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Will Hunting is one of my favorite movies.

    I love The Bourne movies too.

    Not a Monty Python fan.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't watch movies nowadays: am asleep before the first ten minutes are over unless I'm sewing at the same time. Then you're not really concentrating on the movie, is one? Enjoy your catching up session(s) though

    ReplyDelete
  4. The only one I've seen of these is Good Will Hunting. Pete is a huge movie freak and he's seen pretty much everything so he can't believe some of the ones I haven't seen!

    ReplyDelete
  5. HI OK YES PLEASE WATCH MONT PYTHON RIGHT NOW THIS SECOND. and then watch Chicago. Please. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE and then we can talk about it and then I'll make you watch them with me again in August.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just nominated you for a Liebster Award! :)
    http://kirstensboots.blogspot.com/2014/04/liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Blades of Glory! It's a favorite of mine! Can you follow my blog? http://gigiburnz249.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and I try respond to every one. Thanks for reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Boldly Inspired Design