HomeAboutContactImage Map

March 13, 2014

The Best Things in Life

Short sweet post...ready set GO!

Every once in a while, you realize that you only need the little things in life to be happy. It isn't often and it's hard to see among all the bad things we see on the news and read in the paper and on msn's homepage. But I'm not here to dwell on the bad stuff. I'm here to spread sunshine and tell you all the little things that make me happy. 

+ the first sip of tea in the morning 

+ watching the last piece of glitter settle in the snow globe

+ homemade mashed potatoes

+ fresh school supplies

+ overhearing someone say something nice about you

+ seeing shapes in clouds

+ new socks

+ being caught up on your favorite shows

+ link ups with your blog friends. Make sure you pop over to Jordan's blog and read yesterday's post because it's going to be a link-up next THURSDAY! 


What would you attempt to do if you knew you could not fail?
all the small things...




6 comments :

  1. If I could ever get caught up on my list of favorite shows... I suppose the world would be over.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Couldn't agree with this more! I'd rather 50 little things than one big thing any day :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome list! It's the little things that make you smile.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It truly is the little things that make life seem so grand. Making eye contact with a little kid/baby in a restaurant, waving, and them waving back smiling is one of my favorite "little things" that happened recently. Receiving a legitimate piece of mail, someone holding the door open for you, catching a green light that is normally red.... little things that make life seem a little brighter. Great post and I may have to do a similar one soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahhhhh, yes... fresh office supplies are a wonderful thing, indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love getting caught up on TV shows... and blogs!! And mashed tatoes, yum, don't get me started bc I will eat wayy too many!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and I try respond to every one. Thanks for reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Boldly Inspired Design