HomeAboutContactImage Map

March 27, 2014

6 Years

Today is my 6th anniversary with Kristobal. 6 years ago today, this man boy was walking me to work when he stopped in the middle of the pavement and asked me to be his girlfriend. (He tried asking me via text the night before, but I wouldn't have it so I told him to "man up" and ask me in person.) I took a chance on my then physics lab partner and said yes. It was the best decision I've ever made. I thank God every day for bringing him into my life and I can't wait for our future together.

I love him for more reasons than I can count, but I'll share some with you guys. What better way is there to celebrate than by airing your love out on the internet?

Why I love Kristo:

1// He cooks. Sometimes his culinary creations backfire (like the time he thought it would be a good idea to put cinnamon in scrambled eggs) (or the time his "croissants" turned out like pita chips), but at least he tries. Boy, does he try.

2// He thinks I'm funny He laughs at all my jokes(even when they're completely lame, which is all the time)

3// He wiggles his ears to make me laugh. I can't do this. Can anyone else do this?

4// He doesn't take my shit and he tells me when I'm being a brat.

5// He's patient when I don't understand rules of whatever sport we're watching and he never judges my choice of teams EVEN THOUGH THEY NEVER WIN
AND he buys me shirts for his teams when mine don't make the playoffs(which is always)

6// He doesn't think I'm nuts get annoyed that I've already picked a date for our wedding even though he hasn't proposed yet.

Last, but not least, he loves all of me and all of my weirdness all of the time.

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY, KRISTO. I LOVE YOU.


10 comments :

  1. Happy Anniversary!! And whaaaat? He wiggles his ears? That's too cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I definitely sat here and tried to wiggle my ears - no luck :) Hope you guys have fun celebrating.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You two are the fricken cutest. When are you coming to visit me??? I promise I won't even shit talk sports with him! ....maybe.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww! Happy anniversary you two!!!!!!! :D
    The food creations are so funny/adorable! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. ALL OF THE FEELS!!! this is insanely cute! you two are so cute! being together for 6 years is a long ass time, but so so cute! congrats guys! ((:

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww cute! Happy anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  7. SO cute! Happy anni!

    ReplyDelete
  8. <3 <3 <3

    Happy Anniversary (a day late)!!! You two are too cute, and I love you for it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. but really now, you two are something else. beyond adorable, is what I mean :)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and I try respond to every one. Thanks for reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Boldly Inspired Design