HomeAboutContactImage Map

June 15, 2013

I Should Be Studying

Hi Bloggers! Tonight is a special night because it's Friday. It's the end of the week -  people are out drinking and dancing, relaxing with friends and blowing off some steam. I do not get to be one of those people. I don't get to be young and carefree and do YOLO-y type things because I'm taking a Summer class. (cue scary music) I have a Biology exam on Monday worth a whopping 22% of my grade! (DUN DUN DUNNNNNN) I should be reading over my powerpoints about meiosis and cell reproduction, but I'm not feelin' it. What better way is there to procrastinate than to stalk Miley's and Amanda's Twitter accounts?

Anyway, I hope y'all are out having a great time! Only 18 days left of this torture until I can actually get drunk have some fun, but who's counting?

XO - Monnny

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments and I try respond to every one. Thanks for reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Boldly Inspired Design