HomeAboutContactImage Map

July 18, 2013

Gratitude : week 1

Happy Thursday, Blogland! I hope you're all staying cool this week. We're smack in the middle of the HOTTEST day of the year and it is too damn hot to think straight. I'm gonna make this a short post and then plop myself in front of the AC.

"Gratitude turns what we have into enough."

Today I'm linking up with Steph at Insert Classy Here for an Insta-gratitude post. I always have a ton to be thankful for so here is this week's highlight reel.

 I'm grateful for having cousins who are my best friends. I'm grateful that I can go to them with anything. I love that we can be silly on giant Adirondack chairs at school (#TUbigchairs) or that they can make me the queen and ruler of the 7 kingdoms of Westeros. Yeah that's me on the Iron Throne, bitches!

 I'm thankful for summer thunderstorms because they always cool things down and you can take the best pics afterward.
I'm thankful for my mom, who treats us to Panera Bread and all their glorious calories. Annnd their green tea which is more refreshing than anything I've ever tasted.

I'm also thankful to have a roof over my head and this bangin' ass air conditioner to cool my bedroom off when it's 954534.3° outside.

Last, but not least, I'm thankful that my blog is finally starting to look the way I want, I'm getting less and less nervous to put myself out there, and that Meg at Yammering Yankee decided to put my banner in her sidebar! YAY!

XO - Monny

Insert Classy Here - Gratitude

2 comments :

  1. I'm so glad you linked up :) I love your banner at the top - it looks great. We are in the middle of a heat wave here too and I'm happily watching Revenge on netflix in the AC.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too; it's definitely my kind of link up!! Thanks for the compliment, it took me forever to get it just right :)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and I try respond to every one. Thanks for reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Boldly Inspired Design