HomeAboutContactImage Map

May 6, 2013

Still Into You

The week before finals is usually super stressful for me. It's easier to study for finals than it is to finish all my final projects. Last week was especially horrible because on top of all the academic things I had to finish, I took a day off from school to spend time with my family. To make a long story short, my grandmother was put on hospice, or end-of-life-care, on Friday. Needless to say, I was/am a complete emotional wreck. When I was at work on Saturday, I was able to take my mind off of it for a little while, but I did leave early.

Thankfully, my friend Sarah picked me up from work for dinner and some good old-fashioned retail therapy . 

First we went to Panera Bread. We both got the mac and cheese and I got a super delicious ice green tea.


Then, we stopped at Target for about an hour and then hit the mall to go to Forever21. 4 hours (and $100) later, we were exhausted! We had such a great time making fun of random fashions and tweens who walk the mall for entertainment. It was totally worth standing for hours.


This ootd is just part of my haul.
    
Top: Target
Tank: Forever 21
Jeans: Forever 21
Shoes: Steve Madden
Bracelet: Boardwalk Mall
Nail polish: Japanese Rose Garden by OPI


 




One weird thing is that I was so reluctant to spend my money. I'm not used to spending a huge chunk of change all at once so I talked myself out of buying a few things Am I the only one with this problem?


"I should be over all the butterflies
But I'm into you." - Paramore

XO - Monnny

3 comments :

  1. I absolutely LOVE Panera's mac and cheese!! And your OPI nail polish is super cute.. that is definitely one of my favorite brands!

    http://apeekintomyboringlife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was the most delicious mac I've ever had. And it's the first time I've ever used OPI. I think I'm in love with it, it's lasted for almost a week with like no chipping :)

      Delete
    2. It's one of the best brands there is! It dries fast and is still shiny.. win! Most of my fast drying polishes dry looking kind of cheap and end up chipping by the end of the day. I only use those when I'm in a big rush. I also love Nicole brand nail polish (and not just because that's my name.. but that helps! [:) It's made by OPI, so it's perfect. I also love Sinful Colors. If you can't tell.. I'm a huge nail polish junkie (you might've read about it on my blog. haha.) I'm thinking about posting blogs about it!

      Delete

I love reading your comments and I try respond to every one. Thanks for reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Boldly Inspired Design