HomeAboutContactImage Map

May 22, 2014

I Didn't Die

Hey all, happy Thursday!

I think it's time to maybe make some design changes to this little blog of mine so I can get back to loving this piece of internet that I reside in. Soon.

Since I'm already here, I might as well tell you what I've been up to the past two weekends. When I wrote my last post, I was super excited to go to a concert the next day. I did not make it to the concert due to a miscalculation of the amount of alcohol I can handle on an almost empty stomach. I drank too much (1.5 cups) and proceeded to vom in the parking lot for hours. Awesome, I know. Won't be doing that again.

I did learn my lesson though: one piece of pizza and some pretzels and hummus doesn't stand a chance against a beer-vodka-lemonade cocktail. Not. A. Chance.

That lesson came in handy for the Dierks Bentley concert we went to on Sunday night because I didn't die this time! I really took it easy because A. the thought of alcohol still made me shudder and B. because Kristo brought bilgewater Bud Light Lime to drink. EW.

Highlight reel:
+ NOT DYING
+ pasta salad
+ a $10 Walmart grill that got the job done (once the boys figured out how to get it to stay lit)
+ borrowing angry orchard from our fellow tailgaters
+ and, of course, Dierks Bentley's arm muscles. and face. and voice.

Lowlight reel:
- rubber "hamburgers"
- being cold (WHY is it still 40 degrees in May?!)
- getting home at 1 am on a work night

So my first country concert was a success. Can't wait until we see Tim McGraw next month!




2 comments :

  1. How fun! And Timmy next month?! JEALOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yuck, vomiting in the parking lot. Also, I've never been to a country concert before.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and I try respond to every one. Thanks for reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Boldly Inspired Design