HomeAboutContactImage Map

March 15, 2013

Hi

Has anyone else realized that writing about yourself is one of the hardest things to do? 

I'm the oldest of three kids.  When I'm not being told to speak up, I'm being told to shut my big mouth.  I have a short fuse when I see people being crappy citizens or treating others like trash. I love helping people and I'm always willing to give advice. I love tea.


 Stuff I hate:

  • putting money on the belt instead of handing it to the cashier
  • conversations in the train's quiet car (commuter's worst nightmare!)
  • homeboys who need to pull up their pants
  • disrespect for elders or authority figures
  • drivers that roll through crosswalks 

I'd keep going, but it would never end.

I quit choral singing after 10 years, but I still sing a ton - TV jingles, my to-do list, even midterm reviews. I don't know what it means to have a favorite type of music. I listen to hard rock one minute and turn on opera the next. 


I always race through books so I can get to the next one on my list. I procrastinate, correct people's grammar, and look at myself in every mirror I pass.

I always get a little sad when I get to the last page of a book or the bottom of a teacup.


XO - Monnny




1 comment :

  1. The sad part at the end of the book? All the time. Once I read a book, I'll go back and reread it, except for the last page. Can't do it!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and I try respond to every one. Thanks for reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Boldly Inspired Design